Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Scrap that poetry - Ode to the end of summer.

So summer here in the UK leaves alot to be desired, mostly. for the whole of August its done nothing but rain... and I mean full pelt rain. We even had floods in some areas. So our summer ends when we finish up on our annual holiday away. So this layout to me sums up the end of our summer. This was the last day we had on the beach, DD was making sand angels and it was just bliss. The next morning we touched down on the runway to black skies and.... yup, rain! What will the poem inspire you to create? oh, and incase you're wondering, the kids go back to school tomorrow, its the beginning of Autumn and the sun is blazing... typical! :)

1 comment:

Kel said...

Sorry for all your rain. I'ts been nothing but humid here in most parts of the US..drippy..yucky..humidity..Hate it! LOL I love your beach layout. We usually make snow angels.. I don't think we've tried sand angels.. we'll have to next time at the beach!