Monday, 28 September 2009

All about Eve # 51

This weeks movie inspiration for Cinema Saturday is All about Eve. A beautiful classic with one of my favourite leading ladies, Bette Davis. The added requirement is Bling! I used the idea of a designer dress as inspiration, where there may be a huge bow with a brooch or a pin and of course, feathers! (I just can't seem to stop using feathers at the moment):). I got given this buckle this weekend, so it came right in handy!! The "fabulous" sentiment was handwritten in white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. There was loads of inspiration to be had with this movie. Why not take a look?!

3 comments:

Squirrel said...

So classy - sigh!

Juli Smith, said...

Nice job creating to your inspiration - it really comes across well!

Brooke S said...

Thanks for playing with us again this week... How cute are you with all the feathers... I love your take on the challenge.. Very classy..
Hugs
Brooke