Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Pretty Woman

One of my favourite films ever is the inspiration for this weeks challenge on Cinema Saturday creative challenge. For this one I decided to go for pink and black, with diamonds, pearls, feathers and a glam style. While I was putting this together I kept singing "Wild women do" by Natalie Cole for the soundtrack, and thats where the basque came into it. The extra requirement for this challenge was paper piecing. I paper pieced the lacy top of the basque and coloured it in with pink Sakura Gelly Roll pen, to give it a little bit of shimmer. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Shaz said...

Very sexy! Very Vivian.

Sankari W. said...

I Love that you had that song going on while you made this card!!! Now I have it in my head!!! LOVE the feathers in your card!!! WOW!!! So awesome!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge and helping us to celebrate our 50th challenge!!!!!! Hope you had fun and will play along again!!!
hugs!

Sankari W. said...

I Love that you had that song going on while you made this card!!! Now I have it in my head!!! LOVE the feathers in your card!!! WOW!!! So awesome!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge and helping us to celebrate our 50th challenge!!!!!! Hope you had fun and will play along again!!!
hugs!

theneon said...

You've made a glamorous interpretation for the Pretty Woman challenge -- beautiful!