Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Hot Chocolate

The challenge over at Winter Wonderland is "Hot Chocolate" this week. When I think of Hot Chocolate I think of 2 things. Warm and snug on a cold winter's day and "It started with a kiss". Seeing as this is a christmas card challenge I stuck with the warm and snug side of things instead of going for the song option. Now, knitting with cocktail sticks is possibly one of the most fiddly things I have ever done in the name of papercraft! It took ages just to get this little bit!! So I decided to stay with a knitted scarf in the making. I added a bead to each end to make the cocktail sticks look like knitting needles, added some lace and buttons to my new MME christmas paper and the warm wishes sentiment from studio G stamps. x Sing with me "I believe in miracles.... where you from?... " :) LOL

4 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love your card Kelly I love the MME papers and the embellishment and sentiment are beautiful. Great card for the challenge.
Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

Teri said...

A fabulous card Kelly! Beautiful paper and lovely, original embellishments.

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Georgina said...

great idea! love this

Sabia said...

I like your card very much!

Emmy