Sunday, 20 September 2009
A couple of Layouts
Hi! Hope you have/are enjoying your weekend!!
I just wanted to share a couple of my recent layouts.
This one is for DD's album. I love this photo of her. Its so natural and so just has the twinkliest eyes. Full of mischief and laughter. I think she was around 9 months old in this pic.
This next one is of The Boy (hence the title). I havent scrapped many photos of him yet (shamefully only 4 pages!), but I have tons of photos to work through!! I am a bit 'scared' i suppose, because I am so used to doing girly layouts.
I think I am finally getting my scrapping mojo back after doing so many cards.
Have a great week ahead! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kelly these are beautiful, and your little ones are completely adorable. I can't believe you haven't scrapped that pic of The Boy (LOL) before now!
Rx
Post a Comment