The papers are just gorgeous in real life - Memory box, Frond, very soft colours and just right for this. the photo also screamed shabby chic to me so I roughed the papers up a bit and added some of my bargain bucket lace with a wire butterfly I've had for an age!
A card for all ocassions.
Monday, 16 August 2010
Colour create
Colour create's colours this week are sooo lovely that how could I not join in? There is a great photo for inspiration along with the colours of ivory, duck egg blue and one other colour from the picture, so I chose the soft green.
The papers are just gorgeous in real life - Memory box, Frond, very soft colours and just right for this. the photo also screamed shabby chic to me so I roughed the papers up a bit and added some of my bargain bucket lace with a wire butterfly I've had for an age!
A card for all ocassions.
The papers are just gorgeous in real life - Memory box, Frond, very soft colours and just right for this. the photo also screamed shabby chic to me so I roughed the papers up a bit and added some of my bargain bucket lace with a wire butterfly I've had for an age!
A card for all ocassions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh SO beautiful Kelly! Love it!
Rosey x
Oh so elegant looking! Love it!
Thank you so much for joining in our Colour Create challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment