Monday, 23 August 2010

Summer, summer, summertime....

Remember that news I had a while back that I said I was going to share? Well, now its all official, I can. I made the grade for the Scrap it with a song Design Team!!! :) I am sooo happy. Music is a huge inspiration for me when I create my layouts so being accepted onto this fab challenge site is amazing. And here is my first DT creation, based on the very relaxed, soulful sound of Jazzy Jeff and the fresh Prince: Summertime. It just has all the sounds of summer doesn't it? I've used a photo of me, taken at a park somewhere in Spain in the summer of 1983. I used papers from MME, Dovecraft and some of my bargain basement lace, to keep it soft and flowey (is that even a word?! ) Go and see what the other talented ladies on the DT made, and I hope this gives you some inspiration to join in!

4 comments:

Nilsa said...

Congratulations!

Kel said...

Very nice. Soft...sweet...flowey.. LOL Great work..tfs!

nerllybird said...

That's really pretty, Kelly, and I love that photo!

Squirrel said...

YAY Congrats!! Gorgeous LO, all sugary!
Rosey x