Hello!!! (Yep, 4 posts today... woo hoo!) This is a biggy, because its scrapwhispers blog hop time!! If you have come straight here, go back
to the beginning for the tutorial. This month was my turn to come up with a tutorial and seeing as it's back to school season for many, and of course holiday season, I've created a little backpack scrapbook album which is perfect to show your holiday or school photos, or even to give as a new teacher gift (if you do that)

For mine, I've chosen the school theme, using the gorgeous papers from October afternoon - Report card.

So don't forget to see how I did this, head back to the Scrapwhispers blog for the tutorial and to follow the hop to see what the rest of the amazingly talented design team have done. Next on the hop is
Leah! Make sure to check out her gorgeous backpack album!
Also seeing as this is my birthday month, I am giving away a little RAK in a prize draw for those who join in and create one of these backpack albums. So link us up to your blogs when you're done and I'll put your name in the hat. So spread the word. You have 2 weeks from now. Have fun and Good luck!!!
5 comments:
Love this... I want to learn how to make them... they look so cute!
You have no idea who much I love that project. I'm going to make them for everyone! LOL
THANK YOU!
Rosey x
Great tutorial Kelly, I really had fun doing this one!
Love this will be making one for my grandaughter when she goes back to school.
Hugs
Tracee
I love this backpack. It is so cute and has so many possibilities!!! Thanks for the tutorial.
Post a Comment