Thursday, 5 August 2010

Kingdom by the sea

I'm back from my hols down south, the tummy bug has finally gone, the sun is shining and I have my computer back!! Its so not the same using someone elses. I am really late posting this fortnights poem challenge for Scrap that Poetry, and this fortnight is an exciting one. Not only do we have a poem from Edgar Allen Poe for you, we also have a scavenger hunt and I am providing a little RAK for the winner. This is my layout based on the Poem "Annabelle Lee". I used a line from it for my title, "Kingdom by the Sea". In France last year, my DD climbed on this rock and declared it her Island!! Isla de la Sinéad, was what she named it. Just how cute! And if you wanted to go onto her island you had to pay... thankfully in stones, LOL. She spent so much time decorating her rock with seaweed and pebbles, it was so sweet watching her work. So now all you have to do is go check out the poem, and click on the DT individual blogs for the scavenger hunt for a chance to win a prize from Moi! Have fun and good luck!! :)

No comments: