Here is my one photo layout. I'm quite intrigued on how 12 4x6's will be used in December though.
Sunday, 6 February 2011
1 4x6 photo
Shimelle Laine is hosting a class at 2 peas called "4x6 photo love". I scrap 4x6 pics 95% of the time so this was too good to pass up. The idea is that once a month you use 4x6 photos, adding one more every month. So for January we are asked to use one photo on a layout. There are also embellishment structure pointers.
Here is my one photo layout. I'm quite intrigued on how 12 4x6's will be used in December though.
Here is my one photo layout. I'm quite intrigued on how 12 4x6's will be used in December though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love this. Where did you get your butterfly punch? I have been craving one of those as I want butterflies to flutter across my page. I love the min pin wheel too!
Post a Comment