I thought I'd make one for a valentines display, even though it's not celebrated much over here, Why not break the mould every now and then? And it actually looks lovely with the roses I got. For mine I used Echo Park Be Mine papers and element stickers. Want to give it a try?? Hop back on over to the scrapwhispers blog for the DT hop list!
Don't forget we also have our smurf challenge on for you as well!!
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Scrapwhispers blog hop
Our lovely Nilsa has come up with a lovely tutorial for bunting (or banners). These are everywhere at the moment for cards, scrapbooking, home decor, everywhere!
I thought I'd make one for a valentines display, even though it's not celebrated much over here, Why not break the mould every now and then? And it actually looks lovely with the roses I got. For mine I used Echo Park Be Mine papers and element stickers. Want to give it a try?? Hop back on over to the scrapwhispers blog for the DT hop list!
Don't forget we also have our smurf challenge on for you as well!!
I thought I'd make one for a valentines display, even though it's not celebrated much over here, Why not break the mould every now and then? And it actually looks lovely with the roses I got. For mine I used Echo Park Be Mine papers and element stickers. Want to give it a try?? Hop back on over to the scrapwhispers blog for the DT hop list!
Don't forget we also have our smurf challenge on for you as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Cute banner and cards Kelly!
Your display looks lovely!!! Great job!
Lovely Valentine's display! TFS!
How pretty - those papers are just lovely, aren't they? Lucky you getting roses!
Rosey x
Great way to spread the love!
Very cute banner! Looks great with the roses!
Post a Comment