The sketch I used was from Cute card Thursday.
I've done another shaker card with a different Tiddly Inks image but you'll have to wait for that one.
Thursday, 24 February 2011
Shake it!!
I've just bought another couple of images from Tiddly inks and Thought I'd have a try at the tiddly Inks challenge - Which is to make a shaker card. I don't think I've ever done a shaker card before and I actually quite liked it! I've used "catch my heart", and DD came out from school today with some gold heart sequin so I borrowed a couple of those to put in my shaker bit.
The sketch I used was from Cute card Thursday.
I've done another shaker card with a different Tiddly Inks image but you'll have to wait for that one.
The sketch I used was from Cute card Thursday.
I've done another shaker card with a different Tiddly Inks image but you'll have to wait for that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Well, that is fantastic. :) I love the gold hearts. :) The whole card is very girly and sweet. :)
Such a sweet card! Love the lace you added, so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.
Hugs,
Larissa
Oh this is really really sweet. I love that flowery paper and your gold hearts in the shaker are awesome! Love that sweet Tiddly image too - perfect for your shaker! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M
How cute! Great idea putting the TI image inside the Shaker. So glad you could join us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Adorable! Aren't shaker cards too much fun?!
What a pretty card - the PP is so lovely and your edging lace draws the eye ito the so sweet Tiddly Ink image. Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks
Kel this is beautiful, i love the way you made the little heart raindrops follow through in the top left hand corner , so clever thank you for playing with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xx
this is deliciously sweet!! so darling and just perfect and girly!!
thanks for joining us at TI this week!
hugs!
This is really adorable! I love the way you did the embellies in the top left (to match the image)! I love your color choices too! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week!
Great card! Love the soft pastel-y colors :)
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
As sweet as can BE! Thanks for joining the tiddly Inkers this week! xxD
Post a Comment