Do you have a load of stash that you have had for ages? Stash that you take out every now and then only to put it away again? Well, this week we are challenging you to USE IT!!! I'm sure you all have a at least one thing that you bought but now its left in the bottom of a draw/box/shelf.. Come over and join us at Scrapwhispers. To give you some inspiration, the monogram letter I've used on my card I've had for 3years!!!!! and the princess carriage stamp I've had for 2 years and never used before now. I know I;m not the only one. Come and show us what you've got :)
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Scrapwhispers - Forgotten treasures
Do you have a load of stash that you have had for ages? Stash that you take out every now and then only to put it away again? Well, this week we are challenging you to USE IT!!! I'm sure you all have a at least one thing that you bought but now its left in the bottom of a draw/box/shelf.. Come over and join us at Scrapwhispers. To give you some inspiration, the monogram letter I've used on my card I've had for 3years!!!!! and the princess carriage stamp I've had for 2 years and never used before now. I know I;m not the only one. Come and show us what you've got :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How cute!!!! Nice stash too! LOL
Post a Comment