I chose to stick with the blue and white colour scheme for this wintery photo of the Boy. I just love this photo and his expression. His eyes really stand out against the snow.
Well, I'm off to make Valentines Cupcakes with DD and the Boy (Who incidently has renamed himself as The Big Strong Boy!)
Have a great day, whatever you're doing! xx
Monday, 14 February 2011
Scrapwhispers - Smurfin' Around
Happy Valentines Day! Any plans for you? Nothing planned here but I did get a beautiful bunch of Roses. I love getting flowers.
I can't get over how its mid february already!! How did that happen? I must pay attention more.
Do you remember the Smurfs? I used to love watching this show when I was a kid, with Gargamel and Azriel trying to get into the smurf village. Well, the Smurfs are your source of inspiration this week at Scrapwhispers. Use the smurf images themselves to create a card or altered project. the colours or as one DT member, Helen did, use the hats for inspiration.
I chose to stick with the blue and white colour scheme for this wintery photo of the Boy. I just love this photo and his expression. His eyes really stand out against the snow.
Well, I'm off to make Valentines Cupcakes with DD and the Boy (Who incidently has renamed himself as The Big Strong Boy!)
Have a great day, whatever you're doing! xx
I chose to stick with the blue and white colour scheme for this wintery photo of the Boy. I just love this photo and his expression. His eyes really stand out against the snow.
Well, I'm off to make Valentines Cupcakes with DD and the Boy (Who incidently has renamed himself as The Big Strong Boy!)
Have a great day, whatever you're doing! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aw how cute is this! I LOVE those pink cheeks of his!
Rosey x
Post a Comment