Friday, 7 August 2009

Charmed somethings

This little card is one I made for Stamp Something. The challenge is to use a stamp something on your card/project and to use a charm. So I did this one for my sis who is about to drop any minute now and still doesnt know what she is having although I'm convinced she is having a boy... We'll see. Any way, I found a cute little nappy pin charm and added it on the ribbon. The patterned paper is My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus and the image is from penny black. Thanks for looking Kel x

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

That is just SO adorable! I hope you're right, otherwise you'll have to make another one in different colours! I love the stamp, and I love how you've made a feature of showing both sides of the ribbon.

(Can I make a small request? Is it possible to set up your Playlist so that it plays randomly? I always get the same song! I know, moan moan... LOL)

Jenni said...

Great card, the image is so sweet and I love the pin charm.
Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
Jenni x