Wednesday, 12 August 2009

A sprinkling of sugar

Over at A spoon full of Sugar there is a sketch to follow which is awesome! I needed to create a card for my sisters birthday and so I thought this would be perfect. My sis is very girly so this would suit her down to the ground DCWV All dressed up pp, petaloo flower, Sister woven label- Junkitz, sugar Nellie- A gift for you stamp, ribbon and roses from stash. Thanks for looking. Kel x

4 comments:

Squirrel said...

I just love your stamps! (Mine came today - I'm so excited!) Do you colour them with Copics? Am I going to have to splash out and get some? [sigh]

Kelly said...

They are coloured with brush pens used as watercolours. V effective I think

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, lovely sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is beautiful. Jillix