Sunday, 30 August 2009

Penny Black Christmas

It's Christmas time over at Penny Black, and I love it because I just love working with all the beautiful Penny Black Christmas designs. Here is my card using the little Angel Hedgehog. Isnt he just adorable? I used DCWV Winter mat stack papers, some lace and a flower punch with a little blue gem. I added just a touch of crystal stickles to the wings and the edges of the top layer of the flower. This little one set a precedent and I made 7 more christmas cards with the same image & papers but each one very different to the last. I'll share those another time. Thanks for looking. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend! Kel x

5 comments:

Allison said...

he is sooo adorable
AllisonX

Tania said...

Love the lace you used on this card and the hedgie is cute.-Tania

Kath Stewart said...

loving this one kelly....the soft colours...your lace is fab and your adorable hedgie......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love the delicate colours and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

Beth xx

tracie said...

Oh what a soft delicate card...I love this adorable carol singing hedgie and the pretty papers....Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
Tracie :)x