using little 4x4 notecards, some Pink Paislee - 365, a free stamp from a craft magazine and a button, this is what I got. As usual I coloured the image (isn't he a darling?) in with my inkpads but lesson learned, its best to not do it outside in the scorching hot sun! The colour went all patchy, so I'm not best pleased with the result, but will anyone notice?? Probably not!
Thanks for looking x
Tuesday, 25 May 2010
colour create- soft green and aqua.
I've had alot of Thank you's to make for the Boy's birthday presents, and this fortnight's colour create challenge gave me the perfect starting point.
using little 4x4 notecards, some Pink Paislee - 365, a free stamp from a craft magazine and a button, this is what I got. As usual I coloured the image (isn't he a darling?) in with my inkpads but lesson learned, its best to not do it outside in the scorching hot sun! The colour went all patchy, so I'm not best pleased with the result, but will anyone notice?? Probably not!
Thanks for looking x
using little 4x4 notecards, some Pink Paislee - 365, a free stamp from a craft magazine and a button, this is what I got. As usual I coloured the image (isn't he a darling?) in with my inkpads but lesson learned, its best to not do it outside in the scorching hot sun! The colour went all patchy, so I'm not best pleased with the result, but will anyone notice?? Probably not!
Thanks for looking x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How cute, I think the inking makes him look fluffy. Beautiful job!
You're right, it doesn't show - phew! Adorable card!
Rosey x
Awe, super cute little bear! Love it!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment