Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Creative Scrappers - 103

Another fab sketch to follow from Creative scrappers. I've been wanting to do a layout about the achievements the Boy has done before his 2nd birthday but just wasn't sure on how to go about it. This sketch was the perfect source of inspiration. And seeing as he is 2 on Sunday, this came at just the right time too!! The photo of him, I just adore. DD took it!! I decided to use number down the side as part of my listed journalling. I used October afternoon papers. The alpha paper just seemed so appropriate for all of his learning. I think I have a smart little boy (excuse my brag :) )

3 comments:

Squirrel said...

Wow he's grown up since last autumn - he's lost those angel curls! Still got the rosy cheeks though LOL Fantastic LO!
Rosey x

Suzanne said...

Love your intepretation of the sketch, using the numbers in place of the circles.

duntonsonadonder said...

What a cute layout, love all the numbers and the colour combo.xx

Lynn D xx



http://kitschkangaroo.wordpress.com/