Tuesday, 25 May 2010

New York, New York?

Morning all! I just want to share a "just because" layout. I've wanted to scrap this photo for a while now, but I had to get it scanned first. Finally got it done yesterday and couldn't wait to get started on it. I wanted to keep it simple so just some pretty punchy paper from October afternoon was just the ticket.

This statue was standing outside Christiania in Copenhagen and I was just mesmerised by it. Its made up of just sticks!!! How incredible is that? I have no idea if it is still there. I took this photo in 2001. Heres a close up.

It looks almost ghostly doesnt it? I wasn't really into taking photos then, so just as luck had it, it turned out to be a fab photo and a firm favourite.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous picture! I love the clean lines of this LO, wonderful job!