This week I chose to do a card, which is actually for one of my cousins who are getting married later this year. So in celebrating their "new2 life together I created a card using a "new" technique of rolled paper roses. Well, its new to me anyways. I've used a card blank that was already embossed from DCWV, then I printed a quote from the bible onto some Pink Paislee '365' cream paper, then with some scraps of blue Pink Paislee paper I made these roses, added some feathers and voila!
These roses are really therapeutic, so if you haven't already then you really should give them a shot! There are lots of techniques all over the WWW.
Jump on over to see what the talented design team have done with this challenge.
Friday, 28 May 2010
What's new with you?
Happy Friday! Another week gone, so that means another fab challenge at Scrapwhispers. This weeks theme is "New". That's it! So what is new for you? Scrap stash? Home? Shoes? Baby?... The list could go on and on!! So much scope with this one.
This week I chose to do a card, which is actually for one of my cousins who are getting married later this year. So in celebrating their "new2 life together I created a card using a "new" technique of rolled paper roses. Well, its new to me anyways. I've used a card blank that was already embossed from DCWV, then I printed a quote from the bible onto some Pink Paislee '365' cream paper, then with some scraps of blue Pink Paislee paper I made these roses, added some feathers and voila!
These roses are really therapeutic, so if you haven't already then you really should give them a shot! There are lots of techniques all over the WWW.
Jump on over to see what the talented design team have done with this challenge.
This week I chose to do a card, which is actually for one of my cousins who are getting married later this year. So in celebrating their "new2 life together I created a card using a "new" technique of rolled paper roses. Well, its new to me anyways. I've used a card blank that was already embossed from DCWV, then I printed a quote from the bible onto some Pink Paislee '365' cream paper, then with some scraps of blue Pink Paislee paper I made these roses, added some feathers and voila!
These roses are really therapeutic, so if you haven't already then you really should give them a shot! There are lots of techniques all over the WWW.
Jump on over to see what the talented design team have done with this challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The embossing on white is always perfect for a wedding card, and is that a charm under the quote? Beautiful card!
Rosey x
Kelly... love those roses.. how did you make them? Cute card too!
Post a Comment