I kept it simple, well boys like things simple dont they. He was happy with the Hamish image especially the truck!
He had a great birthday, and is all worn out today! LOL.
Thanks for stopping by! x
Monday, 17 May 2010
Someone Special
Cute card Thursday's challenge for this week is to create a card for someone special. Well, the Boy turned 2 yesterday and this is the card I made for him.
I kept it simple, well boys like things simple dont they. He was happy with the Hamish image especially the truck!
He had a great birthday, and is all worn out today! LOL.
Thanks for stopping by! x
I kept it simple, well boys like things simple dont they. He was happy with the Hamish image especially the truck!
He had a great birthday, and is all worn out today! LOL.
Thanks for stopping by! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love it! Cute Cute Cute! My little boy will be 2 in July, maybe I'll lift this if you don't mind :)
So sweet and Happy Birthday to O!
Rosey x
Such a sweet card!
Hi Kelly,
It's a small world! Thanks for entering the DT call over on Donna's Den of Crafts. I have another blog, http://cardsformen.blogspot.com if you'd like to take a look.
Are you on facebook?
Good luck with the DT call.
Donna xx
Post a Comment