Sunday, 9 May 2010

Creative Scrappers sketch 102 - Sandboy

I'm back on a roll now! :) This sketch is from Creative Scrappers. As soon as I saw it I knew what photo I wanted to use. The boy, on the beach, eating sand! Yep! He is defiantely all boy :) LOL. I found the sketch to be perfect to use up my scraps - I still have a mountain... and I did promise pics once a many moon ago didn't I?! (note to self) The scraps are a real mix of DCWV, MME, BG and the ribbon is from the new Smirk range by Dovecraft (a bargain at just 99p for 3 mtrs). I hope you are having a sunshiney day like I am. We are off to the local farm now. Whatever you're doing, enjoy! Kel x

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

Kelly - this is really superb! I think I need to do that one too!
Rosey x