Hello. I've got a couple of cards to show you today. It seems like ages ago i did a random crafty post. I've been making some cards to give to the school fete at christmas time. Its my donation to the school and seeing as it went very well last year I'm doing it again. This year I've been looking at different things to do and seeing as every wednesday I stalk the Splitcoast stampers website to see what I create. I found a tutorial for a drawer box. On the tutorial it shows just the box, but to be a bit extra I've stuck a card to the top. I've decorated this one with Basic grey kioshi papers and some ribbon. The image is also Basic Grey. The little drawer slides in and out pretty easy and makes a great gift/card all in one.

Sticking with the gift card theme, I saw a lovely little tutorial on the Whiff of Joy inspirations blog for a Tea light gift card. Et Voila!!

Sorry about the angle of the card. It looks quite odd, doesn't it. But its basically a box folded onto the bottom of a base card and an easel card fitted on top. The box holds up to 4 tea lights (these ones are vanilla scented and are just divine!) But I'm sure you could use the box to hold sweets or jewellery, a watch even... (because its thin) And even though they both look complicated, seriously, the hardest part is choosing what paper to decorate with!!! I'm off to make a few more before I get DD from school. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment