I got greedy and used them all, LOL. This is my dd about 2 years ago at Halloween. Just goes to show how out of sync I am with scrapping my pics. And the title simply says, "Make a wish, live your dream and enjoy the journey".
The papers are from BG Eerie collection and I hand wrote the title.
I hope you'll play along. If you do, you will be in with the chance to win a fab paper pack from Fancy Pants!!! Click here for details . Happy Halloween!!
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Scrapwhispers - wish,dream,journey
Hello bloggerettes. I'm back home after spending the last week with my family down south. Its so good to be back. Its amazing how much you miss your own things. While I was away a new Scrapwhisper challenge was posted. This week we want you to use the words Wish, Dream or Journey on your layouts or cards/projects. Its that easy!
I got greedy and used them all, LOL. This is my dd about 2 years ago at Halloween. Just goes to show how out of sync I am with scrapping my pics. And the title simply says, "Make a wish, live your dream and enjoy the journey".
The papers are from BG Eerie collection and I hand wrote the title.
I hope you'll play along. If you do, you will be in with the chance to win a fab paper pack from Fancy Pants!!! Click here for details . Happy Halloween!!
I got greedy and used them all, LOL. This is my dd about 2 years ago at Halloween. Just goes to show how out of sync I am with scrapping my pics. And the title simply says, "Make a wish, live your dream and enjoy the journey".
The papers are from BG Eerie collection and I hand wrote the title.
I hope you'll play along. If you do, you will be in with the chance to win a fab paper pack from Fancy Pants!!! Click here for details . Happy Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a cute little witch you have there!
Rosey x
Post a Comment