Monday, 4 October 2010

SW - If you're happy and you know it.

Hi all, Sorry I've been MIA again. I've just had so much on and I've been unwell for a while, but I'm back on track now so it should be normal practice resumed! This weekend we were going to show the big reveal to the Scrapwhispers main Whisper game, but we've had to hold back for a bit while a couple of teams catch up. So in the meantime we have another fun challenge for you and a simple one at that. We want to see things that make you happy! Easy! I LOVE this photo of the Boy. His happy face just makes me laugh with him. No matter how cross I get I can't help but smile when he starts laughing. For this photo I hid behind a chair and jumped out on him. I then snapped him in full blown chuckle. I just wish you could hear it too. So there you go... If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! :)

1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout! Hope things start getting a little less stress for you!