My layout is a present for my Mum and Dad and is now in a shiny frame and everything. Its of them with DD and the Boy on the day of the kids baptisms. Its such a lovely photo and this is one of the nicer ones of my Mum. She doesn't normally do well in photos, bless her (She'll kill me for saying that, LOL) I've used fancy pants papers, a paper doily cut in half and th butterfly stamp is from Maya Road. Gems and letter stickers are just from my stash. I hope you give it a try, this is such a fun one. ALSO just a quick reminder that the new main whisper is starting on 1st November so if you want to give it a try send an email to Georgina at GH26@sky.com I gurantee you'll love it!!!!
Friday, 22 October 2010
Scrapwhispers - Black and white
We have got a corker of a challenge for you this week at Scrapwhispers. Black and white. Sounds easy, doesn't it? The twist is that you can only use either your photo or your elements and papers in black and white.
My layout is a present for my Mum and Dad and is now in a shiny frame and everything. Its of them with DD and the Boy on the day of the kids baptisms. Its such a lovely photo and this is one of the nicer ones of my Mum. She doesn't normally do well in photos, bless her (She'll kill me for saying that, LOL) I've used fancy pants papers, a paper doily cut in half and th butterfly stamp is from Maya Road. Gems and letter stickers are just from my stash. I hope you give it a try, this is such a fun one. ALSO just a quick reminder that the new main whisper is starting on 1st November so if you want to give it a try send an email to Georgina at GH26@sky.com I gurantee you'll love it!!!!
My layout is a present for my Mum and Dad and is now in a shiny frame and everything. Its of them with DD and the Boy on the day of the kids baptisms. Its such a lovely photo and this is one of the nicer ones of my Mum. She doesn't normally do well in photos, bless her (She'll kill me for saying that, LOL) I've used fancy pants papers, a paper doily cut in half and th butterfly stamp is from Maya Road. Gems and letter stickers are just from my stash. I hope you give it a try, this is such a fun one. ALSO just a quick reminder that the new main whisper is starting on 1st November so if you want to give it a try send an email to Georgina at GH26@sky.com I gurantee you'll love it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's so pretty! I love the butterflies.
My Mum always says the same about her photos too LOL.
Rosey x
I lvoe this layout Kel. I like putting pics in black and white as you can be more imaginative with colours. x
Gorgeous layout!! love the torn paper. And, I just LOVE black and white photos.. very nice
Post a Comment