And, boy, does she have one of those! At the moment she has 2 imaginary horses, a dog, She is very creative in her writing and story telling, so I had to focus on her imagination. In this photo we were at an indoor play area and out off all the princessy clothes she pulls out a builders costume and proceeded to "build" a shed. She stayed like this most of the day. I also did some recycling on my layout but using a clementine bag to mimic the builders material from the photo.
So come on over and get Vogueing!
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Strike a pose
Time for another sin along with Scrap it with a song! This week we are singing along to Madonna's "Vogue". Love this song! I love Madonna, full stop!
But seeing as my DD isn't one to start striking poses, she's much more a tomboy, I settled on the imagination part of the lyrics.
And, boy, does she have one of those! At the moment she has 2 imaginary horses, a dog, She is very creative in her writing and story telling, so I had to focus on her imagination. In this photo we were at an indoor play area and out off all the princessy clothes she pulls out a builders costume and proceeded to "build" a shed. She stayed like this most of the day. I also did some recycling on my layout but using a clementine bag to mimic the builders material from the photo.
So come on over and get Vogueing!
And, boy, does she have one of those! At the moment she has 2 imaginary horses, a dog, She is very creative in her writing and story telling, so I had to focus on her imagination. In this photo we were at an indoor play area and out off all the princessy clothes she pulls out a builders costume and proceeded to "build" a shed. She stayed like this most of the day. I also did some recycling on my layout but using a clementine bag to mimic the builders material from the photo.
So come on over and get Vogueing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment