From here your next stop is Helen... jump on over to see her take on the project. Have fun and if you have ago (I hope you do) then don't forget to link us to your project!! Enjoy your weekend
Friday, 15 October 2010
Scrapwhispers
Its friday so that means Scrapwhispers, except today there is no weekly challenge because its the 15th and it's blog hop day! Today's tutorial comes from the lovely Rosey - and you should have come here from Rosey's blog. If you havent then go on back to the scrapwhispers blog and follow the hopping order.
The tutorial that Rosey has put together for us is a dust cover for a book. You'll see by my photo that I've left mine really plain. The reason behind it is that the book I bought is for my Gran who is very sick and I want to put a very personal message on.. I've added a piece of ribbon to be used as a book mark. It can be just tucked round
From here your next stop is Helen... jump on over to see her take on the project. Have fun and if you have ago (I hope you do) then don't forget to link us to your project!! Enjoy your weekend
From here your next stop is Helen... jump on over to see her take on the project. Have fun and if you have ago (I hope you do) then don't forget to link us to your project!! Enjoy your weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Very pretty Kelly!
Rosey x
How cute! Love the heart doily.
Post a Comment