Monday, 1 November 2010

Scrap it with a song - Its my life

Scrap it with a song are rocking out, this week, to none other than Bon Jovi this week! The song is "It's my life" and I guarantee you'll be singing for a while. I decided to make a card this week and focus on the line "I don't wanna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive". This quote from Fancy Pants Roadshow Collection was oh so fitting for it too! Its a right mish mash of a card. Nothing goes together but it just fits, if you follow that? The paper is from Crate paper, the ruched ribbon is my first attempt of the sort, and the pom pom ribbon is from John Lewis. Hope you will sing your heart out with us. If you like ribbon click here to see the sponser's prize on offer.

No comments: