I'm having a bright christmas with this cute little gift bag. The papers are from My Minds Eye and the fairy stamp is from Elzybells. So come and join in the fun for your chance to win a lovely paper pack from Dovecraft!
Sunday, 7 November 2010
All things bright and Beautiful
Hello! Scrapwhispers has a great challenge for you this week! We want to see all things BRIGHT! Show us your layouts, cards or altered projects using bright colours. It is that simple!!
I'm having a bright christmas with this cute little gift bag. The papers are from My Minds Eye and the fairy stamp is from Elzybells. So come and join in the fun for your chance to win a lovely paper pack from Dovecraft!
I'm having a bright christmas with this cute little gift bag. The papers are from My Minds Eye and the fairy stamp is from Elzybells. So come and join in the fun for your chance to win a lovely paper pack from Dovecraft!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kelly, this is too cute! I'm loving the Christmas pink! Gorgeous as always!
Very pretty! Love those MME papers too.
Rosey x
Post a Comment