I decided on a tea light gift card. I've made a fair few of these recently. They are just perfect for the people who have everything.
Thanks for looking. Enjoy your week x
Monday, 22 November 2010
Digi Bells Christmas card
Do you remember me telling you about the new Elizabeth Bell Designs challenge blog? Well there is a blog hop at the Digi Bells DT blog. The DT have asked us to make a christmas card using an Elizabeth Bell image. This super cute image of Willow, came from Whiff of Joy, but I'm not sure you can get it anymore. But if you're not familiar with Whiff of joy, you can be sure they have plenty more for you to agonise over, LOL!
I decided on a tea light gift card. I've made a fair few of these recently. They are just perfect for the people who have everything.
Thanks for looking. Enjoy your week x
I decided on a tea light gift card. I've made a fair few of these recently. They are just perfect for the people who have everything.
Thanks for looking. Enjoy your week x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi Kelly!
This is so gorgeous! The image is simply adorable and colored perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at our Digi Bells Blog Hop.
Hugs, Kiki
Kelly, this is so pretty!! Love your colors and yummy ribbon! Thanks for joining with us at the Digi Bell blog hop!! Good luck to you!!HUGS
Ohhh, how sweet! I love these tea light cards... Perfect for any occasion!!
Good luck and thank's for participating in our blog hop and challange!
Hugs
Linda
So pretty - love those Kioshi papers!
I think she's Lizzie with Muff rather than Willow, which may be why you couldn't find her - but she is still available at WoJ. I always get muddled up between Willow and Lizzie, oops!
Rosey x
This is lovely! :) An old favourite image of mine too!
Post a Comment