A very simple layout that took a while. I really should learn how to use machine stitch on my cards and layouts!! I like how this turned out though, just as it was in my head. My only apology is for the poor photo quality, but thats what the lovely British weather does for you. Hope you like it. Have a fab weekend!
Friday, 5 November 2010
Pencil lines Sketch
A random layout from me today. I did this today while the Boy had one of his VERY rare afternoon naps!! As I was browsing the net I saw this sketch from Pencil lines and I don't know about you, but as soon as I get an idea in my head I can't leave it alone til I do it. And today that idea was to sew on my layout. So there I was, stitching in rainbow colours, getting so carried away I was almost late leaving to get DD from school!
A very simple layout that took a while. I really should learn how to use machine stitch on my cards and layouts!! I like how this turned out though, just as it was in my head. My only apology is for the poor photo quality, but thats what the lovely British weather does for you. Hope you like it. Have a fab weekend!
A very simple layout that took a while. I really should learn how to use machine stitch on my cards and layouts!! I like how this turned out though, just as it was in my head. My only apology is for the poor photo quality, but thats what the lovely British weather does for you. Hope you like it. Have a fab weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thats totally awesome.. I love it! I think you're brave..lol. I wouldn't attempt sewing.. Yikes, I'm sticking to glue and paper..it'll keep the world a safer place..LOL. TFS.. Very very nice!
Post a Comment