I've come across a fab new challenge blog for Elizabeth Bell's design's. I LOVE her work so it would be rude not to join in wouldn't it? The challenge was to create a 3x3 notelet box or tote using a tutorial from SCS. I chose to do the box. I haven't filled it yet because I can't decide what to put in it. I used an image from last years whiff of joy christmas collection. Decorated using the last of my BG wisteria paper and added some knicker lace! If you loven all things Elizabeth Bell then click here to check out the challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Elizabeth Bell's world
I've come across a fab new challenge blog for Elizabeth Bell's design's. I LOVE her work so it would be rude not to join in wouldn't it? The challenge was to create a 3x3 notelet box or tote using a tutorial from SCS. I chose to do the box. I haven't filled it yet because I can't decide what to put in it. I used an image from last years whiff of joy christmas collection. Decorated using the last of my BG wisteria paper and added some knicker lace! If you loven all things Elizabeth Bell then click here to check out the challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That's a beautiful vintage box you have created for the challenge!! I just love all the pretty lace and your image choice too!! Thanks for joining us at EBW challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Beautiful. I love the creams and the golds.. TFS
Kelly, this is Beautiful.. I love the vintage feel to it. The lace is a special added touch.
Thank you for joining us at the EBW challenge blog.
hugs, Janiel
Such a beautiful box!! I love the lace around the image and your coloring is stunning!! Thanks for joining with us at the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge this month!! Hope to see you again on the next challenge!!HUGS
A really beautiful box! Looks so elegant!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at EBW Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Kiki
Love the soft vintage colors you used. So glad you could join us at the EBW Challenge Blog!!
Post a Comment