I don't think my layout needs that much of an introduction. It's of the first ever bunch of red roses I recieved for Valentines day. So, of course that just had to be scrapped! Click here for the poem details. Looking forward to seeing what you create
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
A red, red rose.
Today see's a new challenge for Scrap that Poetry and the poem is A red, red rose by that famous Scot, Robert Burns. A very pretty poem and many a scrappable lyric.
I don't think my layout needs that much of an introduction. It's of the first ever bunch of red roses I recieved for Valentines day. So, of course that just had to be scrapped! Click here for the poem details. Looking forward to seeing what you create
I don't think my layout needs that much of an introduction. It's of the first ever bunch of red roses I recieved for Valentines day. So, of course that just had to be scrapped! Click here for the poem details. Looking forward to seeing what you create
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow being on so many dt's must keep you so busy! No wonder you're interested in thirty minute meals!! I didn't see the Moroccan feast one - but it's right up my street so I may have to check it out!
Post a Comment