Click here for the poem and to see how the DT have interpreted it. I hope you join in and show us how you thank Mother Earth!
Saturday, 20 November 2010
Scrap that Poetry!
2 posts in one day! Shows I'm making up for lost time and catching up with my DT posting for Scrap that poetry! We have a fab poem this fortnight. Its A prayer for a great family. Its so beautiful how it says a big thank you to Mother Earth for all the beautiful creations around us.
I took my inspiration from the "clouds, lakes, rivers" part of the poem. The photo was taken in Italy a few years ago at Lake Maggiore. I visited 4 of the lakes and they were just stunning! Not bad for a work training trip.
Click here for the poem and to see how the DT have interpreted it. I hope you join in and show us how you thank Mother Earth!
Click here for the poem and to see how the DT have interpreted it. I hope you join in and show us how you thank Mother Earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment