Monday, 8 November 2010

You've got a friend in me

This is a song I know very well! The boy is a big fan of Toy Story 2 and so if we are home he wants it on constantly. It is a fab choice of song for the challenge at Scrap it with a song, holding many possibilities for cards and layouts.

This me and the gang from when I worked in Spain. We used to have so much fun together. We laughed alot, cried a bit, wound each other up but we are still friends now even though it was just a summer job. In fact my roomie turned out to be the daughter of a childhood friend of my Uncle. Its a small world!!!

I also used some of the elements from this fortnights Mission Create. A tree (didn't get that one in), at least 3 butterflies (yep), rolled paper pieces (yep), twine (yep) and something from the $, or in my case the £shop (yep, the butterfly stamp). The sketch is one I used from Creative scrappers. Get on over and sing along with us.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Did you use paint for the background? I haven't tried doing that yet, but have seen it on layouts!