Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week is "All New". This could be any thing that is new. So my card is made up of completely new things. The stamp, Daisy wth pram from Sugar Nellie, arrived yesterday morning (so, so cute!), the papers I got from the sale at the paper mill (MME bloom & grow AGAIN!) and the ribbon was given to me a while ago but I havent used it before (ok, that may be cheating just a little, lol). The card is for my sister who has just had my little Nephew, Cian, who I just cant wait to meet... once all this snow and ice decides to clear!
Enjoy your weekend x
Saturday, 9 January 2010
CCT All new
Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week is "All New". This could be any thing that is new. So my card is made up of completely new things. The stamp, Daisy wth pram from Sugar Nellie, arrived yesterday morning (so, so cute!), the papers I got from the sale at the paper mill (MME bloom & grow AGAIN!) and the ribbon was given to me a while ago but I havent used it before (ok, that may be cheating just a little, lol). The card is for my sister who has just had my little Nephew, Cian, who I just cant wait to meet... once all this snow and ice decides to clear!
Enjoy your weekend x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!
Your card is so sweet, perfect baby card!
Great idea, and your sister will love that card!
Rosey x
Post a Comment