The colour challenge over at Colour Create this fortnight is Lemon and Lime. Lovely, fresh and warm, much needed at this freezing time!! So this is the card I made for this challenge. I used Basic Grey Nook and Pantry and June Bug papers, a Whiff of Joy stamp some flowers from my stash and a Laura Ashley brad. A little glimmer of sunshine.... if only...
Keep warm, wherever you are! x
Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Lemon and Lime
The colour challenge over at Colour Create this fortnight is Lemon and Lime. Lovely, fresh and warm, much needed at this freezing time!! So this is the card I made for this challenge. I used Basic Grey Nook and Pantry and June Bug papers, a Whiff of Joy stamp some flowers from my stash and a Laura Ashley brad. A little glimmer of sunshine.... if only...
Keep warm, wherever you are! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OH Kelly This is very cute and you have rocked the colours!!
Thank you for joining Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel
kelly, this one's soooo stinkin cute!!!
Aw adorable stamp! I'm hating my no-buy challenge so much when I see beauties like this! I think I need to try this - off to investigate, hoping I haven't missed it...
Rosey x
Super adorable image!!! Your card is wonderful!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this time around!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment