just a quick post today. There is a sketch to follow over at Truly Scrumptious with the optional extra of stitching. The sketch is fab, with so much scope for it! I wanted to do a card for my mum's birthday but I couldnt find the right stamp so I scrapped the idea of the stamp altogether and used some chipboard letters instead. I stamped the white card with a little flower from the Basic Grey Origins clear stamp pack, and I can't get enough of the Basic Grey Lemonade papers. The "mum" label is from Junkitz. I love these little fabric labels, they just give such a dimension to projects. This one says 50% Teacher, 40% peacemaker, 10% superwoman. Dry Flat, reshape when necessary. I just think its quite sweet and quirky. Of course that was stitched on. The red flower was from a stem I bought from Wilkinsons and pulled apart.
Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, 22 January 2010
Truly Scrumptious Sketch and stitch
just a quick post today. There is a sketch to follow over at Truly Scrumptious with the optional extra of stitching. The sketch is fab, with so much scope for it! I wanted to do a card for my mum's birthday but I couldnt find the right stamp so I scrapped the idea of the stamp altogether and used some chipboard letters instead. I stamped the white card with a little flower from the Basic Grey Origins clear stamp pack, and I can't get enough of the Basic Grey Lemonade papers. The "mum" label is from Junkitz. I love these little fabric labels, they just give such a dimension to projects. This one says 50% Teacher, 40% peacemaker, 10% superwoman. Dry Flat, reshape when necessary. I just think its quite sweet and quirky. Of course that was stitched on. The red flower was from a stem I bought from Wilkinsons and pulled apart.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
This is gorgeous Kelly, those papers are a favourite of mine too. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.
Your mum will love her card i am sure,its great
Lisa ;)
Fabulous card, love the fresh colours of the Lemonade papers, those gorgeous letters and brilliant label.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx
Gorgeous card Kelly, love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x
This is just stunning dear, a perfect creation
Hugs Jacqui x
Post a Comment