Scrapwhispers challenge 52 is up over at the blog! This week we want to see the colours Purple and Turquoise on your layouts/cards/projects! Gorgeous colours and perfect for any wintry photos you more than likely have. Though I chose these colours to represent water on my "Urban Beach" layout. In August last year there was an Urban Beach in Liverpool city centre. There were hook a duck stalls, trampolines and other rides along with this little beachy "island" in the middle. The kids loved making sand castles and jumping in the sand. I made the background of this layout by painting a section of bubble wrap with pearlescent blue acrylic paint and then pressing it down lightly onto the cardstock. I then took a dry brush and dabbed the paint around the edges. The paper is Cosmo Cricket from the Snorkel line and chipboard buttons from Smirk.
Come and show us what you create!
Sunday, 10 January 2010
Scrapwhisper Challenge 52
Scrapwhispers challenge 52 is up over at the blog! This week we want to see the colours Purple and Turquoise on your layouts/cards/projects! Gorgeous colours and perfect for any wintry photos you more than likely have. Though I chose these colours to represent water on my "Urban Beach" layout. In August last year there was an Urban Beach in Liverpool city centre. There were hook a duck stalls, trampolines and other rides along with this little beachy "island" in the middle. The kids loved making sand castles and jumping in the sand. I made the background of this layout by painting a section of bubble wrap with pearlescent blue acrylic paint and then pressing it down lightly onto the cardstock. I then took a dry brush and dabbed the paint around the edges. The paper is Cosmo Cricket from the Snorkel line and chipboard buttons from Smirk.
Come and show us what you create!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very creative - love the bubble-wrap!
Rosey x
Post a Comment