Sunday, 17 January 2010

Scrap whispers Challenge 52 - Watermelon

It's that time again! Another week gone and another super challenge set for Scrapwhispers. This week is all about seeking the feel of summer by taking inspiration from the simple watermelon. I decided on a card, and this image from the Whiff of Joy Summer Kit was perfect for the theme. Using Lemonade and Nook and Pantry papers from Basic Grey too, add some buttons, some Sunshine and there you have it. Makes you want more sun, doesn't it? The Sun up in the corner is a badge, which I fixed on using foam pads. I bought it with a pack from Paperchase and I've been hooked on using badges ever since! So whoever you send it to can take it off and wear it or attach it somewhere else to keep. So what will the watermelon inspire you to create. There is a super prize pack up for grabs too!!

No comments: