Wednesday, 13 January 2010

What makes you angry?

This is the latest challenge on All About Me. There are planty of things that get me irked, like rude people, people who don't know how to use their P's and Q's, arrogant people (can you tell I don't really like people!?) but the ONE thing that really gets my blood boiling is being ignored!!! Thats the thing I really cannot stand and drives me demented. When I talk and someone ignores me, when I am in a shop and its like I am invisible, when I am asking someone to do something.... I could scream! So you better leave me some comments ... or else... LOL!!! I did this layout without a photo because its really not too pretty when I do get angry, I did alot of masking and did the dry brush in acrylic paint thing. It was meant to look a bit like the fires of hell, but is more acme hell. The paint was too bright and pearly, but I think it says what I wanted it to say. What makes you angry? go and check out the challenge. BTW: There is also a DT call so go check that out too! Kel x

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Kelly this just screams anger!!! Awesome! Thank you so much for playing along at AAM!

Melissa

Squirrel said...

LOL I feel the same way. This is a real therapeutic LO - well done!
Rosey x

Donna said...

Powerful layout, thanks for sharing!!